Cheers! Oh! – Oh my god.
– Oh my god.. – Bonjour!
– Bonjour! So in the previous episode, you watched us travel through London. And right now, as you can see, we’re here in Paris. And we got here using the Eurostar train. Yea and of course you’ll need your internet to travel. That is why we are using the wifi egg. And to help us navigate around Paris itself, we are using the Paris visit travel card. Which offers unlimited rides. But that being said, this is my very first time in Paris. – What about you?
– Ok honestly, this is my first time as well. – Because Paris to me is like a romance kind of country.
– Oh yea. And I’ve always tried to stay away from this country because I’ve been single for quite sometime. It doesn’t have to be that way.
It could be like our TSL Talent Search Anniversary. Because it’s been two years since James and I met over the competition. – So this could be our celebration!
– Wow our honeymoon! Yes. Single for life. Alright so without further ado, let’s go and explore Paris! – Let’s go!
– Let’s go! Because we’ll only be in Paris for 48 hours. We cannot waste anymore time. So what better way to explore the whole city than to take a bus tour. We also manage to spot some iconic landmarks along the way.
Like the Louvre museum and the Arc de Triomphe. And of course you can’t call it a Paris trip without visiting the Eiffel tower. – Nooooo..
What the heck is that! Oh my.. Ok I cannot. – I’m going to go to a corner first.
– Zhin. Finally you are here! Dude! From your grad trip… and now you are just standing on the tower. No because I always saw the Eiffel tower as like a wallpaper on my desktop. And it’s like a.. And unfulfilled dream or something. Woah.. Woah.. look at.. Oh I cannot even look. Like there is no words that can actually convey how thankful I feel right now. I think it’s personal because I’ve been waiting for this moment for so long, but I never knew if I would ever be able to do it. And I think now is the perfect time. That’s why I’m feeling a bit .. Nice. Hi-5! Yes! I am chronically afraid of heights.
I am so scared. – Ya you all make fun of me all.
– Oh ~ Shoot. Wah damn scared damn scared damn scared. Ok let’s go let’s go let’s go. Alright so it’s day 2 in Paris.
So James tell me where are we right now. We are here in Catacombes de Paris,
which is basically a cemetery but underground. So right now, we are standing above.. Millions of dead bodies. – Ohhhh.. I’m excited plus nervous, and a bit scared at the same time.
I don’t know how to put it.
– Ok. Ok. I’m more like intrigued because I’ve seen it on National Geographic magazines so I’m like.. Wow. It looks pretty cool on paper.
So I want to see it in person as well. – Okay so let’s go!
– Let’s go! Okay so. Basically in the past, there were a lot of bones. That they found buried underneath for like 30 years or something like that. So this particular guy over here.
He decides to restore the bones and.. Kind of line up in a romantic way is what they actually put it. Which to me is a very interesting concept. But the thing is.. The fact that these are real bones that we are going to see underneath
is kind of giving me the chills. This kind of reminds me of the dungeons in Game of Thrones. It really looks like it eh. I feel like if I was trapped here right, I’ll go crazy. Ya sia. I mean look at that. It’s another long tunnel. – And we’ve been walking the same tunnel for like the past 15 minutes.
– Oh my god. – Hey Zhin.
– Yes? – Imagine right.. the whole thing just caves in on us.
-Yea? Eh no lah. Don’t say that lah.
That is very scary sia. But you know… fun fact. Bones right. Are stronger than rocks. – Oh..
– You can use a bone to whack and the rock will crumble. Oh.. Oh is that why they put the bones under? As like the structure. I don’t know. Probably. – But if you got osteoporosis then too bad luh.. That one till crumble first.
– Exactly. Like I talk just now until so factual right, but actually now when I come in here. I see the… The skulls are right beside me. Don’t touch ah. No touching.
Don’t touch ah. No touching. No I mean like, look at that behind you! The moment you enter, it greets you eh! Like this! Like don’t you fe– Like suddenly I got these chills, behind my spine.
Like don’t you fe– Like suddenly I got these chills, behind my spine. Like my hairs are all standing because… Yeah I know it’s just really creepy… Do you feel like you’re being watched? Yeah I mean look at that! But it’s weird because it’s in a heart shape. The skull… Oh it’s going down… Going down under! Maybe… OH! You know in Journey to the Centre of the Earth and then they come out from China? I think so… Possible… Sure sure…
I think so… Possible… Sure sure… Ok we’re going to go up already! That is the end of it! And it’s going to be a long walk up! Legs day… Alright so we’re just about done here in Catacombes de Paris. And you know what, I always marvel at human engineering. Like even now we have all the technology and everything right. Imagine we had none of those. And we still were able to create things like the pyramids, Cu Chi tunnels, and even the Catacombes. So like. I’m just super amazed at that fact. Ok but the thing is for me right. This is very unique experience. Cause when you think of Paris. You always think of the Eiffel Tower.. – What is the Arc thing called?
– Arc de Triomphe. – Arc de Triomphe.
– Basically, a lot of the romance-romance.. Exactly. But the thing is, you would never think that ‘Oh I want to visit the Catacombes’. Because even I didn’t know about this before today. So if you’re interested in something a little bit different in Paris, this is something you can consider. But for now, we’re going to have our dinner at River Seine. A bit romantic romantic. Exactly. I’m going to bring James and Dom on a romantic dinner later on. So let’s go! Okay so right now, James and I, we are at River Seine. And we are going for a romantic dinner river cruise. And although Dom cannot join us because you only booked for 2. Uh I think this is a very good way to celebrate our 2-year anniversary. – Yes definitely.
– For TSL Talent Search. Little bit extra but ok. Ok we are on the boat and we got like the best seats in the house. Uh it is literally… By the window.. on the river.. And the best part is that.. Actually right, there was a booking for 3. We didn’t realise that it was for 3 people. There’s suppose to be Dom sitting here. – I’m so sorry Dom.
– Oh no ~ Ok let’s start the evening proper. Eh! The boat just moved. Cheers! Oh! – Oh my god.
– Oh.. my.. god.. Is this going to be a titanic? Eh you don’t eh.. Eh. The boat just hit like the… the curb. We just wanted to start the night already then
* imitating glass shattering * – Why!
– Ok ok I think the boat stable already. Uh sorry, there might be a delay ladies and gentlemen. But it’s ok. Alright so our food is finally here. Ah what are you having? The poulet. Which is chicken in French. And I am having fish. And we will be enjoying our dinner together with the view. Which is amazing by the way. And we will see you guys tomorrow. – Au Revoir!
– Au Revoir! Alright so we’re just about done here in Paris. And honestly right, I had such a good time. How about you? I had an amazing time. – It was so magical for me because..
– Mmhmm. Like for me right, I’ve been dreaming of visiting Paris for the longest time. Like since like I was probably 16. Like a decade ago! So the fact that I was able to visit the Eiffel Tower.. You know.. and see the entire structure.. Skip the line. Go to the second deck.
And see the entire city of Paris. It was like a dream come true for me. And it was like a.. Memory that I will never ever forget. – What was your favourite?
– Ya that’s my favourite hands-down. – How about you?
– Ok so mine right. It’s very biased. Ok.. – It’s food-based.
– Ok.. And it’s obviously going to be the dinner at River Seine. – Aww ~
– Which I had with you. Probably not because of you. Because of the food. But honestly right, as a cynic myself, I don’t go for these romantic kind of thing. – Ya. Mmm.
– But I see the appeal to it. Like going on a candlelight dinner with your love ones. And then looking out and seeing the city scape. Espeically at night. To see all the glittering lights and everything. Which is super cool. And as a photographer-videographer.. You just out-of-focus a bit right. Then got the bokeh effect. Which is like.. Wow. Beautiful man. Alright so all things that we’ve experienced from seeing the attractions, travelling around Paris.. And using the wifi, was all done by booking through the Klook App. The best part about this. It’s not your ordinary ticket. It’s tickets that let you beat the queue. So as travellers on a time limit. Like we had 48 hours here in Paris. The more time you save, the more time you can explore. Exactly. And for more deals on what Klook has to offer, you can check out the description box down below. And as usual, don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe. And watch our videos over there! – Au Revoir!
– Au Revoir! – Bon voyage!
– Bon voyage!