– Emily, what did you learn
from playing Mary Poppins? Oh my goodness. Well, I can fly now–
– What I learned– – So there’s that, John,
this is just sorry. You weren’t in Mary Poppins. – What I learned is–
– Nope, nope. No, no. – That was you.
– That’s not how I do it. Like shakenly, that’s weird. – Well–
– It’s like a glide. – I know, but if it was real, ’cause of the wind, there
was a little bit of– (upbeat music) (Emily gasps) – Hi, guys, we’re Emily and John. And we’re going to go–
– Fishing for answers. – For answers.
– Answers. – Answers.
– Our kids are watching. It’s answers.
– It’s answers. What posters were on your
wall as a teenager, John? – Mm, very good question.
– Pamela Anderson. – I had a full size poster of Spud Webb. – Who’s Spud Webb?
– Exactly. – I had a poster of Leonardo DiCaprio, and I had one of Damon from Blur. – This just got uncomfortable for me. (Emily laughs)
(upbeat jazz music) (Emily squirms) Who was you first celebrity crush? – Come on, dish it, John. – Probably was–
– Emily Blunt. – Alyssa Milano. – What?
– Yeah. – My first celebrity crush was– – Leonardo DiCaprio.
– No, was probably Damon from Blur, Damon, I love you. – Okay, we should talk after this. – [Emily] We will. (upbeat rock music) – What’s the first app
you open in the morning? We are both 98 years old
when it comes to tech. – No, you’re more techy than I am. I mean, the app I would use is– – News.
– Is Instagram. Oh, don’t say that, you
sound cooler than me. How are you similar to Jack Ryan? – Oh, I don’t know how I’m similar– – He’s a hero, guys!
– Done. (upbeat music) – If you weren’t in the
entertainment industry, what would you be doing? I would be renovating houses. – I would be an English teacher. That’s what I was going
to do before all this. – All this. What movie would you watch
over and over and over as a kid.
– Oh my god. Everything.
– Which one? What about 13 year old John? – 13 year old John was
definitely watching Tommy Boy or Ace Ventura.
– Oh yes! – On loop.
– Emily would’ve been watching The Mask or Jurassic Park. – Ooh. (both hum “Theme from Jurassic Park”) – [Emily] What’s your favorite way to spend a Friday night, John? – I think it’s just
probably Peaky Blinders with you.
– Peaky Blinders! – That’s our new favorite thing. Red wine or white wine?
– John’s allergic to red wine so I’m going to say white for him. – You’re welcome, everybody.
– I like red. – If John has red wine,
what happens to you? He turns into like cadaver.
– The claw. Like cadaver hands.
– And gets like very red. – Yeah, we tried it on a plane, ‘member? I was like, “Oh, no, I’m
sure I’m over it by now,” and like this.
– He woke up like this. – I was like help! Last one.
– Are you a morning person or a night owl, John? You’re a bit groggier
than I am in the morning. – What does that alluding to? – No, just–
– Edit this out. – No, you’re just lazy, anyway. – What?
– I would say I’m a morning person, right? – Yeah, I mean, you like the night life. You like to boogie.
(Emily laughs) (upbeat music)