– So this movie, “Between Two Ferns: The Movie.” It’s got a lot of action, interviews with a lot of celebrity types. (sighs) Just watch the movie. (easy listening music) – That’s my camera. – Okay, sorry. – But don’t look at it.
– All right, yeah. – Hi, my name is Zach Galifianakis, and I’m the host of “Between Two Ferns,” and my guest today is Kwahf, Kwahfeena, Aukwahfeena! – Aukwahfeena. – Like the water? – Well, it’s spelt differently. – Was Shasta taken? – Yeah. – You’ve been raping since the age of 13. – Rapping, rapping. – That makes more sense. If you had to choose
between rapping and acting, how could I convince you to choose acting? – I mean, you could just say so. – You should just act. – [Aukwahfeena] Okay, yeah, sure. – And then when you’re done
with acting in a couple years– – Then, yeah, okay. – [Zach] Don’t go to rapping. – Okay.
– I’m not saying that. – Just–
– Just go. – Get out of the industry. – I’d say get out of biz.
– Yeah all right, that’s okay, I can, yeah. – Of all the movies you’ve been in, which one do you think is least terrible? – Least terrible. – And how many movies have
you been in, at this point? – Seven. – Seven?
– Yeah. – They’ve made six sequels to
“Crazy Rich Asians” already? – No, no, we just had one. I was in other movies. – How much money did that movie make? – I think over $200 million. – How’s bragging camp going? You started in “Ocean’s 8”, that’s a great movie, I’d
love to see an all-male reboot of “Ocean’s 8”, that would be nice. – Yeah, it exists
already, a couple of them. – A couple of what? Male versions of
– “Ocean’s,” yeah – the female “Ocean’s 8”? – “Ocean’s 8” was a reboot of a male– – Next thing you’re gonna tell me, there’s a male “Ghostbusters”. – There is. It’s with– – Leslie Jones. – No. – When you are in “Crazy Rich”– – Asians, Asians. – I know how to say it. – Okay, you said ‘agents’. – Well, I have a crazy rich agent. – Oh. – How do you respond to the complaints of the lack of the lack
of White representation in “Crazy Rich Asians”? I heard that, I read that
you guys did not hire one actor and put them in Asian-face. – Yeah, well, I mean it’s
called “Crazy Rich Asians”, so, we wanted to put Asian people. – Give Whites a chance. – Yeah, I mean I get that. There’s a longer history– – We’ve had a year of being told that we’re not cool anymore, Whites. Okay, we’ve suffered enough.
– Right. – Let us have it back,
– Okay. – in entertainment business.
– Sure. I’m Asian. – You are Asian? – Caucasian.
– Oh. There’s a ‘cauc’ in front of there. – There’s a ‘cauc’ in front of my Asian. It would make me Caucasian.
– Yes. – Is that what you’re saying? I went to a masseuse,
– Okay. – I don’t know why I’m telling you this, but actually, she whispered into my ear, “Do you want me to make your banana cry?” – Did you let her? – No, it threw up. – Well, shit. – And are you a big ‘BS’– – ‘BTS’ – BTS fan?
– Yeah. I like BTS. – Yeah, they’re cool. – Do you like them? – Yeah, but my question is, so they just got out of that tunnel and
then they just formed a band, like they were trapped in
that tunnel and then they– – What tunnel? – For the boys, the soccer team? – No, no, no, no. That’s, no… BTS is Korean and those
boys were from Thailand. – Yeah, that’s exactly right.
– Okay. – So, yeah, so they get rescued, and then who starts the band for ’em? – They’re mutually exclusive, so yeah. – It’s unfair that Asian people get special movies about them. If you made a movie that
just starred people like me, you will get slammed by
the critics, you would. – They did a movie about you,
it’s called Heavyweights. Judd Apatow did it. It’s literally about you. – You have spoken out against
stereotyping of Asians in film and television,
and I support you in that, I just, it would be nice
if there were someone that was doing that for the Greeks. – Yeah.
– You know? – Because clearly, you’re
not all seven foot tall, beautiful, Greek gods, big,
beautiful, bountiful curls, strong jawlines, two separate eyebrows. So, you’re not all that, and you need to represent
who you are, not– – Thank you so much. – I just, no you,
– Okay. – I just forgot that I
had to use the bathroom. – Should I, is he serious, or should I–? – [Zach] Between Two Ferns: The Movie. It’s streaming now on Netflix.